Search This Blog

Sunday 8 November 2009

Task: Write up a script of my own play!

Tonight was an easy task for writing up my own script about an interrogation between the interrogators and the culprit. The script contains humours and some little violence which would be likely to happen in the interrogation.

The script is mixture of crime, comedy and mystery which is written to entertain audience to watch this play. This task was quite hard to achieve between my partner as opinions cannot be given clearly over MSN and being separate from each other to add our own opinion onto the script to be played better. In addition, my partner and I were logged onto the computer at different times which had problems with time constraints of sharing ideas discussing our tasks together.

Furthermore, my partner was on other subject tasks which he could not do both things at the same time which was quite a bit of a problem. My partner whilst doing other subject tasks was unsure what to do for his media task which was a big problem to communicate with him as i would have to explain everything from the beginning about uploading his thoughts onto a blog per week.

1 comment:

  1. I would suspect that you have a lot more to say about the process this week... in particular the importance of having a contingency plan in place!

    ReplyDelete