Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 July 2010

Practice shoot

I the following summer, I would continue to do some practice shoot of my music video which I would like to experience the difference of shooting an MV and normal clip which a MV consists different use of shots and contingency also different uses of plot in the clip. For my selected music soundtrack, a rock genre, I would need to use some actions within the the shooting of the music track and MV as it would lead a relevant sense to the music also a greater understanding of the music. To do the shooting, i will be shooting during at home and during some of my free lessons remaining at school which i would strive to shoot if able to due to hamsley activity on wednesday. However, during the summer off school i will be able to a shoot a practicle clip as there are a lot of time and places that i could shoot. In addition, the disadvantage is that i am unable to shoot clips out of school lessons but i am able to shoot the clip outside when it's a summer term also having a lot of time and planning to do a shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment